General Cable is committed to creating shared value for our associates, shareholders, stakeholders, and the communities in which we operate in through sustainability, health and safety, citizenship and innovation. At the direction of General Cable’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Gregory B. Kenny, and Board of Directors, General Cable’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Committee was formed and given the day-to-day responsibility of overseeing and reporting our company’s corporate social responsibility program. Our CSR Committee is comprised of six team members who receive operational guidance and support from three regional representatives. Mr. Kenny leads the CSR Committee as the ex-officio Chairman.
The CSR Committee considers and recommends General Cable’s CSR strategy, ensures the adoption of practices supporting General Cable’s CSR initiatives, and collaborates with the Operating Committee1 and Board of Directors in setting corporate objectives and key performance indicators. The CSR Committee is also responsible for monitoring the implementation of CSR policies, practices and initiatives, reviewing their effectiveness and recommending improvement measures to the Operating Committee and Board of Directors where appropriate. The CSR Committee meets and reports regularly to the Operating Committee and the Board of Directors and annually to the community of stakeholders.
- Roderick Macdonald, Executive Vice President, Business Development
- Luis Duran, Director, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- James Freestone, Senior Vice President, Global Technology
- Lisa Lawson, Vice President, Corporate Communications
- Stephen Messinger, Vice President, Risk Management
- Gina Rittinger, Director, Corporate Communications
- Diana Toman, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel and Assistant Secretary
- General Cable Europe & Mediterranean: Olga Musons, Director, Marketing
- General Cable North America: Michael Sharkey, Director, Environmental Health & Safety
- General Cable Rest of World: Luis Duran, Director, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
To contact our CSR Committee, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The General Cable Operating Committee provides business and commercial leadership to enable General Cable to achieve its Global Vision and operate and make decisions as “one company” in the wire and cable industry. It consists of the CEO of General Cable, three regional CEOs, the EVP of Business Development and the EVP/CFO, advised by the EVP/General Counsel.